Tutorial: Creating your first gallery
It should only take a few minutes to create your first gallery.
Install the Socialphotos app
<head> section of your HTML page.
Shopify users, install the Socialphotos Shopify app and skip this step.
SEOshop users, install the Socialphotos SEOshop app and skip this step.
Create a gallery
Socialphotos allows you to tie customers' photos to a specific galleries. You can also create individual gallery for each product in your webstore and showcase photos related to a specific product.
In this example, we're going to create a new gallery and tie a hashtag to it.
- Login into your Socialphotos account and head to Galleries tab.
- After clicking on Create new button, form appear on the screen.
- Enter gallery name, leave display gallery option on Show position and click Create button to create gallery.
Add photo to a gallery
You can approve or dismiss photos that people add using hashtag. Any time someone tags something, that photo won't appear in your gallery until you approve it.
- Head to Hashtags feeds page.
- Select hashtag on left.
- At this point, you should see photos from Instagram.
- Under photo click Action button.
- You can choose Add to gallery or Tag product.
Changes will be automatically saved.
- Click Add to gallery and choose the gallery.
- Click Tag product to tag a product. The photo you tag the product in will be added to that product's gallery.
Display gallery on your website
To get code to display the Gallery on your website, please visit our Integration Help page: