The website integration lets you attach Socialphotos photo gallery to the website. You only need to do this once and it takes less than 5 minutes!
Place embed code
- Open Galleries and pick the gallery you'd like to integrate on your page.
- Click Get embed code button in the upper right corner.
- Copy and Paste the embed code wherever you want the Socialphotos widget to appear on your page. Done!
Upload products list
- To upload your products list, you should prepare and upload CSV file. CSV must contain:
- id: product identificator in your system
- title: product name
- url: product full url
- image: product image full url
- Navigate to Product Galleries tab and press upload. In opened window choose your CSV file and upload will start.
Example CSV file:
Display a product gallery on the product page
- Navigate to Product Galleries tab in Socialphotos admin panel
- Press "Get Embed Code"
- Copy code from modal window
- Place code wherever you want the embed gallery to appear on your product page.
- Be sure you programmatically change data-product-id attribute to id you provided in uploaded CSV file.